• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

province expansion

bigfoot55

this third time it happened to me in my city province expansion it says i need three more to get the next one an on the map it says i need 10 more to get it sounds like a bug to me i told you about it before you did not about it this 3rd time how about you fix it thanks

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is something that has happened to players who have the newer version of the research tree. I had the same thing happen in my Beta server city. What is actually happening, at least for me, is when I unlocked a research expansion and a scouting expansion at the same time, it caused the game to glitch and also give me the next scouting expansion too, even though I had not completed those provinces yet. So we are not losing expansions, we are sometimes getting one sooner than we are supposed to. If the game had not glitched, you would have one less expansion and need those 3 provinces to get it, but instead the game gave it to you already, so the 10 provinces needed is the correct number for your next one. The mods on the Beta forum actually called this not a bug, which it is, of course, so maybe @helya can tell us more?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Sounds like a bug to me, but I'd need a lot more information, if you receive the Expansion early, we would not be able to catch that on the backend, because we would look and see that the Expansion was added to the account already. As long as the number of Expansions added to your city (placed or not) matches this chart, you're receiving what you should.

No one complains that they received an Expansion early, so while we get a handful of "Where is my Expansion?" tickets, they're tricky to track.

bigfoot55

no i did not get one before i was to get it
it is a glitch so they no have to give out what we are to get

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
no i did not get one before i was to get it
it is a glitch so they no have to give out what we are to get
Do your Province Expansion counts match the linked chart? If so, you have all of your earned expansions. If not you will need to submit a ticket.