• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Provinces

What is the easiest way to find out how many of each province you have in your discovered world. Exsample I know I have 24 plank provinces in my discovered world and I know a person can count them on the map but is there an easier way to find those totals? Thank You in Advance

Myne

Oh Wise One
from the world map, click on the honeycomb looking icon at the bottom. It will give you an overview and you can see what you have.

Sprite1313

from the world map, click on the honeycomb looking icon at the bottom. It will give you an overview and you can see what you have.
I think that will only give you what is available to scout, and what you have scouted and not cleared (completed all eight encounters). As far as I know, the only way to tell how many of any given province is in your discovered world would be to max out that tournament (go until you run out of tents) and add your scouted, but uncleared provinces of that type. I could be wrong, though.

I think that will only give you what is available to scout, and what you have scouted and not cleared (completed all eight encounters). As far as I know, the only way to tell how many of any given province is in your discovered world would be to max out that tournament (go until you run out of tents) and add your scouted, but uncleared provinces of that type. I could be wrong, though.
From what I can see you are correct Thank You

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Take the number of completed provinces and divide that by 9 and you will have a rough estimate, give or take a few. For example, if you have completed 180 provinces, that is an average of 20 of each relic type, but because of the variation of province distribution, that 20 could be as low as 17 or as high as 23 for individual relic types. The only way to know your exact number of each, without going through 9 weeks of tournament, is to count all your completed provinces manually on the world map.

getmomo

If it's a planks tournament and you finish all the tournaments you can that day than that's how many planks provinces you have completed. Will take 9 weeks to get them all that way though. Probably easier to count.