• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

purchased culture items: allow them to be upgraded or used as part payment on better culture items

• Thread starter DeletedUser18465
  • Start date

do you think we should be able to upgrade purchased culture items?

• YES!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser18465

the way purchased culture items are handled currently could do with some improvement.

specifically, when it comes to wanting to upgrade or sell them.

eg: buy an item, and the only thing you can do is:

a) keep it.
b) dispose of it (ie: sell it, but, get nothing back for it)

i would like to see other options available:

c) allow purchased culture items to be 'upgraded' to another item of greater value, paying the difference.

d) allow purchased culture items to be used as part payment for a more expensive item.

e) give back the diamond value when a sale happens.

either way: it provides a path for upgrade (like residences).

I believe that you would likely see greater numbers of purchases if people upgrade their culture items versus what you see happening now. And, it would help us feel like we're not totally being ripped off. After all, we are mostly paying real $$$ to buy the diamonds, and there's no way to upgrade or sell them currently. to me, that's a rip-off.

regards,
darkos2

HJK84

C, option is a good one Imo.
Although the whole revamp would take time to implement.

I like the idea.
Magic Res' and Ws' are kept ti'll the end. While Premium Culture buildings get rotated out. Would be nice to see a lil change here :oops: