• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pureblood is Looking For Members

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

I'm the archmage in Pureblood and we currently have 2 openings. We're a level 9 fellowship who seeks to create friendships as we play the game. We promote fair trade (2 stars or better) and encourage members to visit each other to perform neighborly actions. We have several Fellowship events each month to help us develop as a community.

As a member you will be required to perform AT LEAST 3 neighborly visits a week. Our current goods needs are marble, silk, and elixir.

If you are interested, send me a message in game. We are trying to stay competitive with the fellowship rankings, so you must be ranked in the top 5,000 (obviously the more advanced the better, but willing to consider all within the range).

Thanks!
Overflow4487

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We filled one of the slots. Still looking for one more player. Looking for someone with a boost in Elixir who is ranked in the top 5,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're still looking for one member. Looking for a member who has a boost in elixir and is ranked in the top 5,000. We would love to be a full family, so send me a message if you are interested in joining.