• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Put MMs in tournament chests

With more and more players needing sentient and ascended goods, and MMs not being available until tourney round 5 (or requiring FOUR relics to craft) it seems MMs are now a commodity, almost as scarce as a blueprint. I would like to see these added to tourney chests in place of runes. The only other solution to the MM problem I can see is reducing the crafting requirements (FOUR relics) for them, AND making them take less time to create. Else, I see in my crystal ball many high-level players leaving the game because they cannot keep up with sentient and ascended goods for tech tree. It is absurd to have to build three or more ascendeds and have 15 or more seed buildings/many unurium makers on your land to get through chapters. Just another way to slow progress, and not a nice one.

OIM20

I am not this far along in the game, so please pardon my ignorance, but does the Mountain Halls AW production boost do anything for sentient/ascended goods?

Alram

Flippers just flip
I am not this far along in the game, so please pardon my ignorance, but does the Mountain Halls AW production boost do anything for sentient/ascended goods?
Good Question! I'm not far along too. From what I've read, Mountain halls does nothing for sentient or ascended goods. It still gives the population boost though. Happy to be proved wrong.
:)

defiantoneks

and wth is with all the purple hands enchantments? does anyone actually use that for anything other than disenchanting or the tasks that MAKE you enchant something? rows and rows of tourney battles kicking out that garbage.

OIM20

and wth is with all the purple hands enchantments? does anyone actually use that for anything other than disenchanting or the tasks that MAKE you enchant something? rows and rows of tourney battles kicking out that garbage.
When I am low on supplies and don't have that many instants, I will use these to build a cache back up. Time-consuming, but less so with the boost from the NH.