• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Put more squads in the field.

DeletedUser2313

I would like to see us be able to put more than 5 squads in the field at one time. I found one encounter that I had to face 8 squads. Granted the squad sizes were a lot less that the ones that I put in the field but allowing more than 5 squads would allow for more strategy in encounters.

You could possibly tie the increase in the number of allowable squads to squad size upgrades. Every 4 upgrades, say, would add an allowable squad.

That would go a long way toward leveling the playing field.

DeletedUser61

After the first few initial rounds you'll always have 5 squads. Your opponent will have from a few LARGE squads to more SMALLER squads.

The variety requires you to use different tactics.
  • Against a few LARGE squads, you can swarm them because SOME of your troops won't even get hit.
  • Against a lot of smaller units, you have to put a heavy unit out front to take the multiple hits per turn, and play defensively until you can pick off some of the opposing squads.

DeletedUser5825

Hello. I a on a quest that I need to win 5 battles but I can't even win 1. I do not have any heavy units yet I just started. How do you move them and how do they fight? When I place them, they are facing the wrong way and they always get killed. I don't know what to do. Do anyone have any suggestions?

DeletedUser2444

I was wondering, what level will the game allow a 6th squad to encounter a battle ?