• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Putting your information in a Table on the forums

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
When making a post where you want a table, sometimes it's easier to work in bb code mode which you enter by clicking the pencil icon at the right end of the toolbar. That said, this post was done in normal edit mode quite handily, but if you copy it, the text at the end will be right aligned, and the RIGHT/RIGHT tags will not be visible, while they will appear if you go into bb code mode.

You might want to insert any images first, in normal mode, to avoid angst and destruction.

this part is a pictures, so you can see the code.
upload_2019-10-30_18-25-54.png

And what that Looks like: (if you quote the below, you can copy the code for your own post to put it elsewhere)

......Gate......Level 1......Level 2......Level 3
1st10 Secs9 hrs12 hrs
2nd3 hrs9 hrs12 hrs
3rd9 hrs9 hrs12 hrs
4th12 hrs24 hrsnever

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

Thank you. Many times I've been frustrated that what I've typed, even with previewing and adjusting, did not post as intended. It was reformatted destroying the columns of info in my post.