• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Puzzled Noob

DeletedUser3468

Hello. I just started playing today because my hubby has been bugging me to join since he finds the game so much fun. Unfortunately, after signing up and getting started, I found that I was on Khelonaar and my hubby is on Arendyll. Kind of hard to play together when we're on different worlds. :( While I haven't progressed that far - and I'm a compulsive player - I would hate to lose what little progress I've made. Will changing to a different world mean leaving behind all I've accomplished so far? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but as I said, I'm a puzzled noob... I'll move the questions elsewhere if it's more appropriate. (and, yes, I did try the search function for an answer to the question but couldn't find anything that seemed to apply. I may be a noob to this game but not a total noob where game forums are concerned. :D)

DeletedUser115

Welcome to Elvenar, Sheianna!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer worlds. You will need to start over on the world in which your hubby plays. :( Sorry!

DeletedUser3468

Welcome to Elvenar, Sheianna!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer worlds. You will need to start over on the world in which your hubby plays. :( Sorry!
*sigh* I was afraid that would be the case... Oh well, it's not like we play that well together anyway! (just don't tell him that I said that! :p) Thanks for the info!