• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

PVP idea - interesting

DeletedUser64

Hello

i have played forge of empires too and the west

usually i dont like the thing that fighting is mixed up with working

i dont liked too much the forge of empires style of attacking neighbours and taking their resources
its more realistical, yet not so great when there was huge differences between players level andd took too much daily time if you wanted first place
if i remember correctly, there was no map, only a list of 10 players, changing weekly with your rank

also most games do the same boring setup of attacking close neighbours

i like the way elvenar is casual and peaceful
yet some extra features and pvp would be nice

my ideea shortly (i may create some pictures later)

a new hex map would be avaliable for first few players
the central hex would have a big ai fort with a huge ammount of goods, research points, gold, tools
and an ai team defending
just like the towns on map, only replaced by forts
forts would give extra defensive abilities for defending team
first time each fort would have a small ai team, then players could take it over
forts would generate some resources daily

the side of the map would have small camps, players could rent it
there would be minimum requirements to rent a camp
ammount of soldiers
some gold
tools, etc.

then when all camps would been taken (1 human 1 elf 1 human 1 elf ...), same race cant attack each other, but can attack other races or ai
when all places filled up or time limit eleapsed, the battle would start

there would be smaller forts outside and bigger ones inside
some villages in between
villages could be used for recruiting soldiers (mount and blade style)
relationship points would give you extra advantages (more recruitment, goods )

the open spaces could have patroling troops blocking movement on map

players could attack daily few times, like 3-4 times
controlling forts and villages would give extra points
each circle would be avaliable only after all ai forts would be taken down

the inner 18+6+1 hexes would have first a fight between races, then the inner 6+1 would hold 6 players and the ai attacking them, the first player taking the inner fort would have a huge amount of rewards then that player should hold it for a few days more, giving daily some extra resources

this could be like limited time tournament or all game long, players who lose all soldiers, would be eliminated, should rent a place on the side, and players who can hold a place inside would profit

this would give advantage for higher ranked players, the ones who are active
and who can make the soldiers quicker, as participating fee, this would allow lower level players to place more military buildings and get ahead and profit from activity and military knowledge

a new map would be needed with a few extra places, it would be more dynamic as players would move inside, holding only limited forts
would limit the number of players inside it, all players would be active inside as AI would attack daily, slowly crushing down the numbers

clan features could be another option, with limited number of players inside a fort and around map
small numbers of players could play together or invidually
ranks inside clans which would limit the number of soldiers could be another option
like win based reputation and reputation based squad size limits