• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Queen Fairy's Retreat

RowanOlrun

Hi there -

Newbie here....so, I stumbled across the Queen Fairy's Retreat in my magic academy, thought it was cool, made it, then placed it. Then I realized it was part of an event that I just missed and not sure if it is coming back or how to get any of the artifacts to evolve the piece. Question is...is it worth keeping out in the world being it does produce a small amount of crystals. Thoughts?

Thanks,
RowanOlrun

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
It is not worth keeping unevolved, imo. You can craft the Artifacts to evolve it in the Magic Academy, but they are expensive and there are a lot of evolving event buildings and artifacts in the MA, so you will need to be really picky. Most of the artifacts also rotate through the spire which gives you a chance to get them.

I would recommend crafting the old evolving event buildings and pets, keep them in your inventory until you have enough artifacts to evolve them.

If you craft the evolving buildings and pets and leave them in inventory(or in your city)then they will not show up in the MA again which will increase your chances of getting building you actually want in your crafting rotation.

Some special mentions: The fire phoenix and polar bear pets are useful even un-evolved, check out what they can do for you when fed and decide if you want them out. The coldfire phoenix is also worth having early game un-evolved. At this time the only way to get colfire artifacts is once a year during the phoenix event or by paying cash money during a flash sale.