• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest 25 Season of Triumph

MagicPagan

Game version: v1.182.2-(865ff0c) - html5 (2023-08-31 09:38)
Game world: Ceravyn https://us7.elvenar.com/game
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 116.0.5845.140
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home, 10.0.22621
Screen resolution: 1366 X 768
Account name: MagicPagan
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Quest 25

Current situation: Played through

Reproduction Steps
Every time I logged in on 8/31/23, until I cleared the quest.

@Astram told me to report this as a bug. The problem is the display of supplies needed to complete the quest. At my Chapter level, the number should have been 134K, and was in all my other cities in Arendyll, Winyandor and Sinya (all cities are the same chapter).
Ceravyn.png

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Note: This can be completed by producing 8 beverages in a Level 1 workshop, hence it is not a display issue

Glandeh

Note: This can be completed by producing 8 beverages in a Level 1 workshop, hence it is not a display issue
I think you'd only need one or two beverages, depending on your culture level. It's 8 supplies, not 8 productions. But still a bug(or shall we call this a feature :) )

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The wording is the same as any time you ask the player to produce a given amount of something. If it were tied to a type of production it would say produce so many of this or that type of production, not amount. Since it doesn't say the latter and seems to indicate an amount is being requested. And while that may not, technically speaking, be a display error, it is a confusing message that is usually interpreted as the OP interpreted it: Produce 8 supplies, rather than 8 of a certain type of supply run. That it has been clarified that producing 8 beverages (a type of production that produces a lot more than 8 supplies), it's obviously a message with definition problems. In fact, one has to wonder why we are told that 8 beverages will fufill the quest, when one or two would give you at least 8 supplies?

AJ

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
producing 8 beverages in a Level 1 workshop
As noted in the EN Forum that has the same Bug for some. The words of the quest and its completion conditions do not match the Quests for others and on other servers.