• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest cultural items in Wiki

DeletedUser5897

When giving cultural neighborly help, I try to find the cultural building that will give the most help. It would be of great assistance to include the cultural buildings available in the seasonal quest in the Wiki. Thanks for your attention to this.

DeletedUser2870

This is a point that has been made several times over.
From what I understand the dev-team FINALLY has agreed to look at making it possible to see the amount of culture buildings provide visible with a mouse-over in cities you visit as well as your own.
So hopefully with one of the next updates this will be realised

DeletedUser5251

The amount of culture each building is worth changes depending on which era the player was in when they won it. And visiting players wouldn't have access to that information. So, the mouse over idea is really the best.

DeletedUser4778

I don't understand why they can display the culture info for us but not for visitors. Dhurrin's statement that the devs has finally agreed to look into it is very welcome news for a long overdue feature. In the meantime, I'm working on creating an event buildings list for each FS member but it's tedious for people to look at a city and then the list. In-game info would definitely be of bigger help to players.