• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest for Golem Promotion 2 far too early

DeletedUser6871

Hi. I'm currently in the Dwarven Age, and I've been given a required quest to research Golem Promotion 2. I haven't previously researched Golem Promotion 1, nor even unlocked Golems in the first place, so this would take me FOREVER. One of my next available things to unlock, though, is Granite Golems. I think this is what the quest intended to ask me for, and I can get back to you in a few days on whether it says it's "done" when I successfully unlock Granite Golems.

I'm attaching screenshots of the quest, and of my current research tree, so you can compare. Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.27.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.27.48 PM.png

DeletedUser6871

Update with some of the requested general info:

Game version: __ v1.33.3-(cc9d3c8ec) (2017-07-06 14:10)
Game world: __ Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Firefox 54.0.1, but some issue in Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ Flash version 26.0.0 on Firefox or 26.0.0.137 on Chrome
Operating System: __ Mac OSX Version 10.12.5
Screen resolution: __ 1280 x 800
Account name: __ Haimish
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

DeletedUser115

Hi Haimish,

The Golem Promotion 2 is the Granite Golem research. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss account specifics, but if you'd like to submit a support ticket, we'll be more than happy to go into more detail with you. :)

DeletedUser6871

Huh. I thought it was a new type of unit I was able to research.

In that case, I just suggest that (whatever you want to call it) you call it the same thing in the quest line that you call it in the research tree.