• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest: Have one golden guard

DeletedUser

What is a golden guard and where can you get it?

I thought this might have been something produced by marble factory, but I do not see it there.

Any ideas?

DeletedUser14

It is a Human Cultural Building. To view all of the buildings, click on Buildings-->Culture and you can scroll left and right to view your options.

Golden Guard

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, interesting. I am starting to receive a lot of quests that I am nowhere near being able to complete. I am not even close to being able to build one of these. Guess i'll just decline this one as I do the others.

DeletedUser

You get a group of quests that has you go through the tech tree. if you decline the first, the goals just keep getting farther and farther away so you pretty much have to decline the rest to get to your new set of dailies.

You should get easy quests mixed in with the quests that require you to unlock something, or people will continue to skipp all of them.

DeletedUser18

Occlo is correct. If you decline the optional quests as you advance in research level (every Scout upgrade) you will face challenges further and further away until you reach the "looping" quests - low reward, generally easy quests. These are similar to the supplies, gold, and trade quests in the first research tier.