• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

quest help accept trades

DeletedUser12574

hi I'm a new player and I got 2 event quest to accept trades but all the trades on trader are for way more resources than I have. I was wondering if someone could help me out with offering low amounts so I can finish these 2 quest.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'd love to help, but I can't see you in my trader (you see only a certain number of cities that are not yet discovered on your map, so you must be in another area on this world). If you join a fellowship, the other members can help you by taking trades or placing trades you have the resources to take. We have 1 open slot and accept and help new players get established in the game. Our fellowship is Skyeland II and I'm going to find you in the game and send you an invitation.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You could try asking a close neighbor, one that you see in the trader if they will help you out. But as the others here have said getting into a fellowship will help more.