• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Quest impossible on mobile

DeletedUser18203

The quest "the destiny of humans and elves" at the end of chapter 14 requires the player to invest 100 kp in another players ancient wonder. The quest is nonskippable. Mobile players cannot invest kp in other cities aw, effectively halting the game at this quest

I have 0 access to a pc, this is an issue for me.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The quest "the destiny of humans and elves" at the end of chapter 14 requires the player to invest 100 kp in another players ancient wonder. The quest is nonskippable. Mobile players cannot invest kp in other cities aw, effectively halting the game at this quest

I have 0 access to a pc, this is an issue for me.
Very good point.

For now, I'd suggest an in-game ticket to support. They should be able to advance the quest for you if it is impossible. (edit: I was looking at the wrong chapter: But it doesn't appear in the story-line quests on elvengems, are you sure it isn't declinable?)

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is only one more quest after that for the chapter, so just ignore it for now and complete the Advanced Scouts research for chapter 15, which should make the remaining chapter 14 quests declinable. That way you can skip that one, do the final chapter 14 quest, and then start on the chapter 15 quests.

DeletedUser18203

There is only one more quest after that for the chapter, so just ignore it for now and complete the Advanced Scouts research for chapter 15, which should make the remaining chapter 14 quests declinable.

This looks to be a good helpful suggestion. Thanks. I'm still of the opinion that this quest needs to be addressed either by adding a second option for completion or adding full aw support to the mobile platform

Deleted User - 4366037

This looks to be a good helpful suggestion. Thanks. I'm still of the opinion that this quest needs to be addressed either by adding a second option for completion or adding full aw support to the mobile platform
Agreed. It is rather silly to have a quest in the mobile game that is not a feature in the mobile game.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hey!

The ability to donate to another's AW is in the work for unforeseeable future, but for the time being please reach out to our in-game support: https://support.innogames.com/kb/Elvenar/en_US

If you meet the criteria to have the quest skip, they will do so. If not, follow the advice below. Thanks!

There is only one more quest after that for the chapter, so just ignore it for now and complete the Advanced Scouts research for chapter 15, which should make the remaining chapter 14 quests declinable. That way you can skip that one, do the final chapter 14 quest, and then start on the chapter 15 quests.