• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

quest list chapter 16 & 17

hvariidh gwendrot

this may be out there somewhere, which would be great but where do you find the quests for chapters 16 and 17 ? or is it just the research flow chart aka tech tree ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just use the lists that the Platinum Leaf Fellowship shares in their Facebook group. You don't have to be a member of their group to see them, but you may have to be logged into Facebook to see them.

Edit: Okay, Jack does not seem to have a quest list up for chapter 16, but he does for chapter 17, as I was looking at the final few before I finished the chapter. After all, I wanted those diamonds now, so I had to complete all but the final quest to get them. lol

chapter 17: https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...-is-here-the-traders-of-unur/782544529235437/

And it looks like the chapter 16 quest list is up on elvengems, you just have to scroll down to see the tab:

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I can not find the quest list for chapter 16 on elvengems, it only goes to chapter 15 as far as I can see. What am I missing? @Lelanya ?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Also
The last I heard the information is on Elvengems but possibly not nested in the correct location. >.<
Please give me specific details about how you are accessing this because the last time that I raised this issue it was being fixed.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I was looking for The traders of Unur quest list. So it is chapter 17's quest list that I was looking for. Gems doesn't have it yet, but the facebook link had the list. Thanks for your help Everyone.