• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest not completing

Serra

Next quest is to have 4 residences at level 2 or higher plus 2 workshops at level 2 or higher. I have 4 residences all at level 2 but it says I only have 3.

edeba

Not sure if this will work, but sometime there is a connection problem that moving an item off the road and then reconnection fixes it. So what I would try is delete the first section of road to the main hall and then rebuild it. This is just a guess based on what happened with the wonders upgrade.

Calenmir

I'm getting the same glitch.

Edited: the problem seems to be upgrading your residences BEFORE the quest comes up. It's not acknowledging that you have 4 already at level 2 (or higher) so you have to build another then level it up - it worked for me. If lack of space is your issue, then tear one down and build it up again.