• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest Questions

DeletedUser

What level does a steel manufactory have to be for it to be considered "superior"?

DeletedUser3312

What level does a steel manufactory have to be for it to be considered "superior"?
That happens in chapter 4 of the research time line. you will need to do the research on superior plank, steel, and marble factories and activate them.

DeletedUser7523

I'm not sure I'm in the right area to ask this, but I have a task to "Have 1 Superior Planks Manufactory" I already did that in IV Research. Do I have to be at a certain level in Planks for it to be considered Superior? Right now I have one at level 7 and five at level 6.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm not sure I'm in the right area to ask this, but I have a task to "Have 1 Superior Planks Manufactory" I already did that in IV Research. Do I have to be at a certain level in Planks for it to be considered Superior? Right now I have one at level 7 and five at level 6.
you'd need one at level 11 if you are elf, or one at level 10 if you are human.

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Planks_Manufactory
If you hover over the blue roman numerals here in the wiki it will show you.
smvhg2.jpg

Also, bonus points to you for actually using the forum search feature to find this thread:eek::)