• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest rewards

DeletedUser6085

I don't know if this might already exist as a suggestion, but I wanted to put it in the list.

I'm at the point of absolutely despising all these every day quests (not special events). Let's make it a little more interesting. How about, as a reward for finishing a quest, the game gives a diamond or two instead of supplies and coins. Even kps, relics and spells would be an improvement. Diamonds would be better and make the quests less tedious.

I have noticed that some quests are giving rune shards, which is good. The only problem is that most of them are for buildings I already have.

Make it more worth our while. Give us diamonds. With the effort that is being put into some quests, it is worth the extra reward.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The quests are primarily intended as a training tool, and to help us progress through the story-line. Although a lot of us have learned to cycle through them as a way of picking up extra coin and materials so we can progress faster, that is not intended by the developers, and unless something changes, they are not going to do anything that encourages us to more of the base quests.

DeletedUser6085

The quests are primarily intended as a training tool, and to help us progress through the story-line. Although a lot of us have learned to cycle through them as a way of picking up extra coin and materials so we can progress faster, that is not intended by the developers, and unless something changes, they are not going to do anything that encourages us to more of the base quests.

After a certain point, we no longer need guidance. Just let us play the game. Plus, guidance comes through far more and better sources than the quests.

DeletedUser6738

Hapzim I totally agree. A true quest at some point and time gives you access to ALL of the tools one would need to survive. Therefore it should include diamonds, population, supplies etc.

DeletedUser6335

I agree the quest rewards could be varied - heck even offering an option of what to choose for a reward would be welcome. I can tell you right now though, I don't think they would ever give diamonds as a reward for a "standard" quest (or even consider it). They'd probably tell you as this is a free to play game you do not "need" diamonds - you just get things done a bit faster or get little "perks" that you don't have to have to survive/play.