• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question about quests

I have advanced through Elementals (12) into Amuni (13). I've opened the chest and finished that along with another step along the way within Chapter 13. However the quests that appear on the side are all still associated with Elementals and have not advanced into Amuni. I've not experienced this in the past. I am still selling off some of what is left of Elementals chapter requirements. At this point in the game is it necessary to sell all prior chapter stuff off before the quests see that you are in a new chapter? Thanks everyone!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Your quests should now be declinable. Keep some things, perhaps you may get some good rewards as you cycle through.

Your quests should now be declinable. Keep some things, perhaps you may get some good rewards as you cycle through.
Thank you Lelanya. I tried this and declined about 10+ quests and its still stuck in the prior chapter. This issue is not a huge deal but kind of bothersome and annoying more than anything. Thanks.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup about Halflings is when I stop following the quest line, as a rule. You may want to check how far you have to go here (remember to select Elemental chapter), and suss out which quests you would wish to keep.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don’t want to build the settlement size they insist I build so I am usually stuck very early on main story quests in each chapter and then mass decline next chapter. I have no idea what is going on in the story line.

Mighty Peach

I don’t want to build the settlement size they insist I build so I am usually stuck very early on main story quests in each chapter and then mass decline next chapter. I have no idea what is going on in the story line.

I don't really want to spoil anything but...if you keep up with the story, your city does get invaded by Martians in Alien chapter. Then the zombies infect them all in the Undead chapter.