• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

question about summer mermaids quest vision vapor

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Why cant you craft something LilWolf? Do you not have any combining catalysts spells ? You make them in the production part of the magic academy and then go to the crafting tab and craft something there. You might have to craft 2 things to get 5 Vapor depending on how much it gives you for what you craft. You get the vision vapor as soon as you collect what ever it was you crafted, you don't have to fill the chest to complete the quest.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't have anymore combining catalysts spells... and to create one I don't have any silk relics, I am however getting closer to being able to build my silk manufacturing building, along with my other manufacturing buildings... and I can't craft anything cuz it asks that I use diamonds and all I have is 4 diamonds...:(

The silk tournament starts next Tuesday and there will be a day or so left in the event at that time. So you may be able to get a bit more done. :)