• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

question about Vortex of Storage

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Almost to the end of ch15 in Khel and I am eyeing the Vortex of Storage. It says at level 1 it gives a 20% boost to sentient good production. Exactly how is this calculated? Is it: 1. a true 20% increase to total output? If so, this is a significant increase. Or 2. does it add 20% to your sentient good boost percentage? Similar to what Time Warp already does and not nearly as significant an increase.

hvariidh gwendrot

i have it going with the sim sap on ceravyn and extra sent goods are stacking up very nicely...think of it more as a mountain hall of sent goods

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The two AWs work exactly the same and just like the Mountain Halls does for normal boosted goods.. You take your bonus percent from the AW and add it to your relic boost and then multiply that by your base production and have your total bonus production. My Time Warp gives me 76% extra and my Vortex gives me 44% extra, or 120% together. That is a 2520 bonus based on my base production of 2100 for a 9-hour run in my level 32 elixir/soap factory. The good thing is if you use an MM too, because that bonus is the final multiplier and uses your total of all the others added together.

But I think the Vortex is just as important for the other thing it does: increase the amount of the limited guest race goods the portal can hold. This may let you do an extra research or two before you have to upgrade the portal and, of course, makes the portal profits give more too.