• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question about wholesaler

DeletedUser4628

The wholesaler is offering me the 2 tier 1 non boosted goods, in my case planks and marble but yesterday I finished researching scrolls, a tier 2 non boosted good but the wholesaler isn't offering me those. I haven't built a scrolls factory but I also never built planks and marble factories and he is offering me those so I'm not sure if I need to build a scrolls factory or not to get the offers or if there is another reason. Anyone know why he isn't offering me scrolls?

DeletedUser61

There's a box immediately after the Goods Triple that's called .... Boost. Once you unlock it the wholesaler will offer you your unboosted goods at a 5 times what they're worth.

DeletedUser4628

Ooohhh ok, yeah I haven't gotten to that one yet, working on getting silk researched, thank you very much!

edit: I know he's very expensive but I find the player trade window to be really slow, my trades will sit there all day many times and I am doing 2 star trades so it's just easier to buy from him rather than wait all day for something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4628

Just curious, anyone know what the maximum boost percentage is?

DeletedUser4671

The max boost percentage with relics only is 700% This can be obtained with 500 of your boosted relics. However, some Ancient Wonders do provide and extra help to your boost, so it is possible to go over 700%

Happy gaming! :)

DeletedUser3312

I know he's very expensive but I find the player trade window to be really slow, my trades will sit there all day many times and I am doing 2 star trades so it's just easier to buy from him rather than wait all day for something.

find another fellowship that stresses trades among FS. you need to belong to one that both visits and posts and accepts your trades. those are the 2 main benefits of a FS. If you are posting fair trades, same tier goods, your trades should be accepted within the hour. So that just takes a bit of planning ahead to see what you are going to need to complete something and ask for those items ahead of the completion time.

DeletedUser4699

Yes, having an active fellowship certainly makes the trading much, much easier. Many members of our fellowship put up what we call 'courtesy trades' so that any time FS members are in need, there is a good chance we have a trade up for those items already. In other cases, if someone says in FS chat that they need a certain amount of goods traded, it generally doesn't take more than a few moments for one of us to help out. Not 'bragging' about our particular FS, just stating some of the benefits of belonging to an active FS. Hope all of this helps, and is encouraging for you.

Buttrflwr

Yes, having an active fellowship certainly makes the trading much, much easier. Many members of our fellowship put up what we call 'courtesy trades' so that any time FS members are in need, there is a good chance we have a trade up for those items already. In other cases, if someone says in FS chat that they need a certain amount of goods traded, it generally doesn't take more than a few moments for one of us to help out. Not 'bragging' about our particular FS, just stating some of the benefits of belonging to an active FS. Hope all of this helps, and is encouraging for you.
Ours works the same way, we are there for each other, even if the requested good is not one of our boosted, if we are on and have it, it's posted. However, there are times when it has been essential for me to utilize the wholesaler for a quick trade of something I needed THEN, and no one was about with the particular good. A good, active FS is an essential part of this game, imho. You can make it on your own...maybe. But it wouldn't be nearly as much fun, or efficient.

DeletedUser3312

A good, active FS is an essential part of this game, imho. You can make it on your own...maybe. But it wouldn't be nearly as much fun, or efficient.

I totally agree, and if you read the story line or wiki or other Inno info, they recommend you get into a good fellowship as soon as you can. Also, if the FS does not work out for you, scout around and look up others that are more in line with your play style and rank. Send them a message and ask if you can join. Leave your FS and ask them to send you an invitation and you can join without waiting for the 24 hour time period to join another FS.

DeletedUser4628

Thank you for all the replies! I am in a fairly active fs but I think they are mostly people who come on in the evenings as that's when I usually get most of the visits. I'm able to be on throughout the day so I think it's mostly a matter of maybe finding a fs that has active players during the day. Still tho, there are people outside my fs that pickup my trades pretty regularly and I let em know in a message how much I appreciate that! Even though I'm on a lot I'm actually a pretty casual player so it doesn't really bother me too much to be slowed up by the trades. Again ty for all the tips! :D