• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question about Woodelves buildings

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I've been looking over the stats for event buildings and it seems that they get a big increase in things like culture provided or population provided when they are Woodelves level. By that, I mean that the amount of difference between a Woodelves level building and an Orcs level building is often much greater than the difference between an Orcs level building and a Fairies level building. Since I am approaching the tail end of Orcs and am about to enter Woodelves, I was wondering if anybody knew why buildings get such a jump in power in that chapter?

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

I think it has more to do with the need for Mana that is introduced in the Wood Elves chapter. You will end up selling pure culture buildings in order to replace them with Weeping Willows or others which provide Culture and Mana. So i think that is why the culture bonus goes up because you will not be able to have as many buildings as you had in previous chapters, so each 5x5 Willow or 7x4 Habitat has to have more bang for the size and i would guess the Event stats on Wood Elf chapter buildings reflect that too since you will have to choose between Culture and Pop or Culture and Mana buildings to place. There are very few buildings that provide all 3 and the ones that are available to you are big like 7x4 and are not equal in power compared to one that provides 2 stats

Last edited: