• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question on the Mystical Object?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26692
  • Start date

DeletedUser26692

My question is... Does the prize for the mystical object follow a pattern? I read that the chance to win diamonds come up every other time, and so far that seems to be about right... But what about the buildings that are in the chest? I remember seeing the windmill of evil in one of my first chests and it just came back in a a possible prize. Are the prizes on a loop, or totally random? This information will decide rather I place a building and use RR's to level it or wait until it "loops" back around in a later chapter!

Thank you for any information on this subject!

Pheryll

Set Designer
My question is... Does the prize for the mystical object follow a pattern? I read that the chance to win diamonds come up every other time, and so far that seems to be about right... But what about the buildings that are in the chest? I remember seeing the windmill of evil in one of my first chests and it just came back in a a possible prize. Are the prizes on a loop, or totally random? This information will decide rather I place a building and use RR's to level it or wait until it "loops" back around in a later chapter!

Thank you for any information on this subject!
The prizes are in a loop, however, the loop sometimes gets edited.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
So far the diamond chance has been pretty consistent with me in showing up every other time. I craft all the time and get to the mystical object about ever 2-4 days so I see it a lot. I've even won it twice! I do hope they don't change it though.

AJ