• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question?

DeletedUser29768

Boosted goods are goods that you can produce in much higher quantities in the same amount of time than unboosted goods. How much better depends on how many relics of that type you have collected. Say for example you are marble boosted. If you have zero marble relics, your marble production will be the same as for any other good. As you collect relics, though, it will increase incrementally: with one marble relic, marble production will be 40% better than unboosted; with 3, it will be 65% better, and on up to 700% better with 500 relics. (You can see a full chart on the wiki here.) In the end, then, it is much more efficient to produce only your boosted good and trade for unboosted goods.

Grid Gypsy

To expand on Job's excellent answer, your particular boosted goods are chosen by the game when you first create an account. You can tell which they are by clicking on your main hall and looking for the highlighted ones. The relics tab on the main hall will tell you how much of a boost you currently have if you've reached them via research as well. You can also find which boosted goods you have by going to the world view and looking at the goods shown on the straight north, southeast and southwest provinces surrounding your city, or 12, 5, and 7 o'clock if you think of it as a clock face.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Great! Nobody answered the question.
The only thing I could find on types of goods is here Manufactories - Elvenar Wiki EN It mentions "just" goods nowhere. I think at this point I will use my magic to summon @helya and ask her. What are "just" goods?
But those were an excellent explanation of boosted goods. And I am wondering if OP means regular goods?

Grid Gypsy

Great! Nobody answered the question.
The only thing I could find on types of goods is here Manufactories - Elvenar Wiki EN It mentions "just" goods nowhere. I think at this point I will use my magic to summon @helya and ask her. What are "just" goods?
But those were an excellent explanation of boosted goods. And I am wondering if OP means regular goods?

I think Job did a great job of answering. The question was: "what are boosted good compared to just goods?" and the answer is, "boosted goods are the goods that you can produce in much higher quantities in the same amount of time as unboosted goods." Had the OP asked what goods are, then the short answer would have been anything produced by a manufactory.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Myne I think you might be thinking of the three tiers of goods. Tier one are called basic goods (marble. steel and planks), tier 2 are called crafted goods (crystal, scrolls and silk) and tier 3 are called magic goods (elixir, magic dust and gems). You will have one boosted good in each one of the tiers as you open them in the research tree. As you gain relics of the same kind as your boosted goods you will get a bonus (or boost) in your production of that good in your factories. The boost will go as high as 700% once you have collected enough relics. That is why most players suggest only building your boosted factories and trading those goods for the goods you are not boosted in.

Last edited: