• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Questions about the map.

DeletedUser9131

Do you ever get moved to more populated areas? I'm basically around gold mines and players who never built anything, so It's kinda frustrating that I won't be getting any "visits" to help progress a little faster, the only active players I see are 10+ tiles away.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Make sure you check "Allow movement to a better position" in your settings.
It is under that large gear in the lower right corner. Click on "options"

Also, find yourself a good fellowship. That will give you more visitors and traders.

DeletedUser9131

Make sure you check "Allow movement to a better position" in your settings.
It is under that large gear in the lower right corner. Click on "options"

Also, find yourself a good fellowship. That will give you more visitors and traders.

What's the best way to find one? I haven't been able to see any decent way of getting into one other than looking through 500 pages of FS.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
on the forum main page
at the bottom you'll see sub forums for each world
go to the one for your world and make a thread in "Member looking for fs"
people will come to you
see what they have to say about themselves
look them up in the game
choose one that seems to suit your needs

you'll want one with active members and experienced people who like helping noobies
if you join one and it doesn't work out
find another

DeletedUser9131

on the forum main page
at the bottom you'll see sub forums for each world
go to the one for your world and make a thread in "Member looking for fs"
people will come to you
see what they have to say about themselves
look them up in the game
choose one that seems to suit your needs

you'll want one with active members and experienced people who like helping noobies
if you join one and it doesn't work out
find another

Last question, what is the newest world? Since I'm completely new and starting over, was thinking of playing on the newest world, just not sure which one that is.