• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Questions for Amuni chapter

gernsey

Hello, i'm almost out of Elementals, and building a city layout for my next chapter Amuni. Couple questions.

1. Can i attach multiple goldsmith\trapmaker to a single residence\workshop?
2. Is there any penalty for attaching them to a baby workshop or residence? Like they produce less or whatever.

Lady Dastardly

1. Can i attach multiple goldsmith\trapmaker to a single residence\workshop?
Yes, they only need 1 square touching each other.
2. Is there any penalty for attaching them to a baby workshop or residence? Like they produce less or whatever.
Nope! You can use any size workshops or residences that you want to and they are just as productive. I did this myself with level 1 bldgs in one of my cities and it worked beautifully.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I just finished Amuni in one city. The chapter quests wants you to build 8 goldsmiths and 4 trap makers. I didn’t build this many as I didn’t want to allot that much space to settlements. I just cancelled them once I got into next chapter. However, there are a series of quests that gives some diamonds in the end that doesn’t involve selling the portal. Don’t go too fast clicking cancel on the quests!

gernsey

I just finished Amuni in one city. The chapter quests wants you to build 8 goldsmiths and 4 trap makers. I didn’t build this many as I didn’t want to allot that much space to settlements. I just cancelled them once I got into next chapter. However, there are a series of quests that gives some diamonds in the end that doesn’t involve selling the portal. Don’t go too fast clicking cancel on the quests!
Thanks for the heads up. I find myself in that position in every chapter is seems. A couple trading stations/portal profits from the spire reduce the need for guest race good production quite nicely ;)