• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Questions for my Mentor

DeletedUser594

All this time and I haven't seen my mentor since the tutorial and now he's back. He suggested I use some diamonds for something silly but hey you can't expect all of his tips to be gems, or even "good". I was a bit concerned about the clothing choices as well. The wardrobe dep't might want to rethink the outfit.
wulco3.jpg

DeletedUser3312

hmmmm Mykan.. you may be on to something! bad circulation is probably what is causing those dark hands... and it's probably cause his corset is way too tight as well.

Thistleknot

Wait. He looks dashing in that pink and purple outfit that contrasts so much with his blue skin. He's commanding stare. His well manicured hair and beard. He's starting to seem more effeminate then most of the other elves. Why am I suddenly feeling violated?o_O