• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quests

Carolyn1141

I kinda like the Seasons of Dreams, but do not like Secrets of Alchemy and never have, never will BORING, and can't wait for 16 more days for it to be over. I may be in the minority but think that being 81 and paid my dues I am entitled to my opinion even if the developers don't care of listen.

StarLoad

I kinda like the Seasons of Dreams, but do not like Secrets of Alchemy and never have, never will BORING, and can't wait for 16 more days for it to be over. I may be in the minority but think that being 81 and paid my dues I am entitled to my opinion even if the developers don't care of listen.
First I would agree that the same do this and make that, buy this many is repetitive and does get boring. And no matter the age we all have our own opinions and we own that. Only in feedback do we have the slightest chance to let the Dev team know and that means speaking up like you did. Thanks and keep being vocal.

Ed

defiantoneks

as a higher chapter player, i'm really annoyed by the scout+upgrade or scout+research tasks. at ch 19 either of those could be days in the waiting. and then of course, they double it up so you get 3 scout tasks in relatively close succession. good-bye to 8 days worth of time boosts.

quin629

as a higher chapter player, i'm really annoyed by the scout+upgrade or scout+research tasks. at ch 19 either of those could be days in the waiting. and then of course, they double it up so you get 3 scout tasks in relatively close succession. good-bye to 8 days worth of time boosts.

?? I don't see any quests that are 'scout or research'. I see 'scout or upgrade' but all you need are a couple of 2 * 1 slots in your city. Build 2 T1s - heck, splurge if you can and build 4. Move them up right away to level 4; that only takes about an hour total. Then you are ready to move them quickly up to level 5. IIrc for Elves, marble and planks only take half an hour to go from 4 to 5; humans have it harder with marble being the smallest footprint but taking an hour and a half. That still doesn't mean burning a ton of time instants.

Once they're at level 5 & you get credit for the quest, sell them & repeat the process so you are ready to go the next time the level-up option comes along.

The quests that require research have an option of CCs or VVs. Both should be more easily do-able for a Ch 19 city, right?

Dew Spinner

?? I don't see any quests that are 'scout or research'. I see 'scout or upgrade' but all you need are a couple of 2 * 1 slots in your city. Build 2 T1s - heck, splurge if you can and build 4. Move them up right away to level 4; that only takes about an hour total. Then you are ready to move them quickly up to level 5. IIrc for Elves, marble and planks only take half an hour to go from 4 to 5; humans have it harder with marble being the smallest footprint but taking an hour and a half. That still doesn't mean burning a ton of time instants.

Once they're at level 5 & you get credit for the quest, sell them & repeat the process so you are ready to go the next time the level-up option comes along.

The quests that require research have an option of CCs or VVs. Both should be more easily do-able for a Ch 19 city, right?
You can also use RRs to upgrade small buildings like Mana Plants or Gum Trees.

defiantoneks

You can also use RRs to upgrade small buildings like Mana Plants or Gum Trees.
this is the only saving grace, IF you have some RRs. but if you're in the middle of a chapter upgrade, you may not have some. i lucked out on one and remembered i had some of those Tomes stored, and cashed out one for 4 RRs.

For upgrade, use an RR on a 1 tile building (twice). Done in seconds.

free-spirit

until you have every single one upgraded and after a couple years of upgrading every event you run out of Mana Plants and Gum Trees to upgrade. First world problems you know.

Ed
I use the smallest rooms I win from the Mystical object chest. They seem to multiply rapidly.