• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quetion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5160

How much longer are the changes gonna take? Since I'm done fighting any battles until these changes are made. I don't like the new system at all the battles are unwinnable due to either I don't have the right troops or enough troops to actually win. I've looked around the maps I'm on and every potential encounter on the map is stacked against me from the start. Finally I've read that there are new tech's coming to me with the changes to the battle system while this is nice if there are buildings attached to the new tech's and I'm beyond it in my research progression then a free city expansion should come with it as well.

DeletedUser68

I've closed this thread. We already have plenty of battle related threads going.

Status
Not open for further replies.