• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quick Ashen Phoenix question.

WebScorpion2

Does the Ashen Phoenix come up in the crafting rotation like the other phoenixes? I have a base but it is 2 chapters old and would rather craft an updated one than spending 32 RRs to upgrade the base I have.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It's only 16 RR's to upgrade the Ashen Phoenix. The upgrade of any building with RR spells is 1 RR per square and the Ashen Phoenix is 4x4=16. Of course, I do make mistakes so somebody less inclined to miss the details might correct me. Anybody?

AJ

DeletedUser29768

It's only 16 RR's to upgrade the Ashen Phoenix. The upgrade of any building with RR spells is 1 RR per square and the Ashen Phoenix is 4x4=16. Of course, I do make mistakes so somebody less inclined to miss the details might correct me. Anybody?

AJ
I'm thinking the OP needed to upgrade their phoenix two chapters.