• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quick Visit for Map Neighbors

DeletedUser24996

Love the quick visit function for the FS members and those map neighors that show in your notifications but as cities get larger and the need for coins and supplies increases, so does the time to do neighborly help to map neighbors. A quick visit such as what you have done for fellowship members would be a great addition!

Could be as simple as an additional tab on the fellowship shield we click on to give neighborly help to our fellowship.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This has come up in a few threads. There are pros and cons, so they might be waiting to get a better idea of how easy-visits affects to the total injection of cash and supplies into the game. Since they recently announced on beta that they'd potentially be getting rid of a lot more inactive cities, combining that and this might result in late-game players getting and giving help 400 or more times per day, At my current state, an extra 100 help swaps would add over half a million tools every day.

There's also server load to consider. more than a million active cities across the 20 or more servers each doing even only 20 or 30 extra helps a day is going to be a data-transfer hit.

I'm quite sure players would mostly like it, but I think it needs to be approached carefully for game balance. What I'd rather see first is an increase to the number of items retained in the notes list, If the current 60 max was bumped up to 100, that would potentially add the ability to return help to a lot (but a fixed number) of extra neighbours. If it were combined with filtering like mobile has, where trades drop to the bottom faster, so your active help returns are concentrated at the top of the list, it should be plenty of extra help capacity.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
This has come up in a few threads. There are pros and cons, so they might be waiting to get a better idea of how easy-visits affects to the total injection of cash and supplies into the game. Since they recently announced on beta that they'd potentially be getting rid of a lot more inactive cities, combining that and this might result in late-game players getting and giving help 400 or more times per day, At my current state, an extra 100 help swaps would add over half a million tools every day.

There's also server load to consider. more than a million active cities across the 20 or more servers each doing even only 20 or 30 extra helps a day is going to be a data-transfer hit.

I'm quite sure players would mostly like it, but I think it needs to be approached carefully for game balance. What I'd rather see first is an increase to the number of items retained in the notes list, If the current 60 max was bumped up to 100, that would potentially add the ability to return help to a lot (but a fixed number) of extra neighbours. If it were combined with filtering like mobile has, where trades drop to the bottom faster, so your active help returns are concentrated at the top of the list, it should be plenty of extra help capacity.

I am already doing this on mobile every single day, if it was a problem they should nog have asked that many coins in the spire. (or those millions for wonder upgrades payed 50m past 24h to upgrade 2 of them)
If everyone gives neighbourly help, you could actually use the notification bar several times a dat for quick help.

I think there is some other problem why they are delaying / not implementing it, there must be some legacy code interfering.
The mobile app was build from the ground up so it doesn't have this ancient code.

DeletedUser11764

I also would love quick visits for neighbors. I do visit all my neighbors at least several times a week...I have over 377 provinces open so however many neighbors that is. My wrist and fingers are often times tingling by the time I am done with them all. I try very hard to find what it is they want be to click on, but getting the highest culture or finding that builders hut can be very difficult.

DeletedUser2768

But they hadn't introduced the new method of removing cities. I feel confident they've been working on that for a long time, and it's going to change the game.

Hopefully soon, and for the better! :)