• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

raid for orc glory problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser5997
  • Start date

DeletedUser5997

i am stuck on the raid to orc glory. the requirements are to send orcs to raid 3 times. i bought diamonds in order to speed up production, just to find out that my loot is maxed out to 3300, which has left me stuck and unable to collect the 3rd and last raid from my orc rally point. i have tried to find ways to spend loot but there are no other available options since i am now on woodelves. i wasnt aware f how to play the game until recently since i joined a fellowship and it was explained to me about finishing the missions on the left side of the screen. i am wondering what to do now since i am stuck and unable to finish this goal? thank u

~land of freedom~ winyandor

DeletedUser9601

I'd try submitting a ticket. Otherwise you're going to be locked on the mainline quest indefinitely.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Does building some trails use loot? If the trails don't use loot, file an in game ticket. They may be able to advance the quest.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
upload_2018-1-9_13-31-52.png

DeletedUser5997

Does building some trails use loot? If the trails don't use loot, file an in game ticket. They may be able to advance the quest.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
View attachment 3147
i just went ahead and made a profile in tha forum (even though i became a forum member over a year ago but didnt know how to use this until now).

DeletedUser5997

View attachment 3147
no i looked into building trails and i even went ahead and bought a new orc rally point and a mushroom farm. nothing requires loot so i am basically at a stand still :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Yeah. I was just looking at one of the spreadsheets. There's nothing that uses loot but techs, so no way to burn it. The game mods will ahve to either advance the quest for you, or delete some of your loot.

Unless your portal is lower than max level, and upgrading it will let you store more loot?

DeletedUser5997

Yeah. I was just looking at one of the spreadsheets. There's nothing that uses loot but techs, so no way to burn it. The game mods will ahve to either advance the quest for you, or delete some of your loot.

Unless your portal is lower than max level, and upgrading it will let you store more loot?
wow bummer. my portal is maxed out to level 4