• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rally Points

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4356104
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4356104

I looked in Elvengems, but I didn't see the SIZE of those rally points needed for the Orcs and Goblins chapter, which I entered right as the FA was starting. Since I just wiped out all those burner workshops, etc from the FA, I have room to plan for them, but I really need to know the size. Please help!

NightshadeCS

They are 5x7. If you are on PC, you can hover your mouse pointer over the building in the build menu and see details about it. On mobile, you may be able to click on it, not sure.

Deleted User - 4356104

Thanks so much! I couldn't do that with hovering over the build tab because I haven't researched it yet, but I figured it didn't hurt to go ahead and ask for the sake of planning.
Again, thank you for your help, though I wish Rally Points weren't so huge! ;)

Deleted User - 4646370

Note that you can also find the size of all buildings in Elven Architect.

NightshadeCS

Yes, they are quite big. Luckily, this chapter works well if you build a smany Mushroom Farms as you can, and maybe just one Rally Point once you unlock it. You will spend a lot of time upgrading those Mushroom Farms, and then you can start to get rid of a few and build a couple more Rally Points. At least, that was my strategy in the past.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yes, they are quite big. Luckily, this chapter works well if you build a smany Mushroom Farms as you can, and maybe just one Rally Point once you unlock it. You will spend a lot of time upgrading those Mushroom Farms, and then you can start to get rid of a few and build a couple more Rally Points. At least, that was my strategy in the past.

I had 50+ mushroom farms and 4 rally points and found that a good balance. I think, though, 3 rally points may have worked too. I too worked at getting those mushroom farms up to 4th level then added the rally points as production increased. Good strategy that.

And just so you know if you don't want to know the size by the methods mentioned you can take a ruler and measure one you know on screen, then measure the one you want to know, then do some calculations, then make a few mistakes, then find out the building you want to know about is 16 x 200, then scratch your head, and finally, ignore all this and do what everyone else has suggested. You could do that, you know. Just thought you'd like to know.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks so much! I couldn't do that with hovering over the build tab because I haven't researched it yet, but I figured it didn't hurt to go ahead and ask for the sake of planning.
Again, thank you for your help, though I wish Rally Points weren't so huge! ;)

Just be prepared for future chapters, as there are a lot of guest race buildings larger than that.

Deleted User - 4356104

Thanks to everyone who gave me their input including strategies on this, and I'll keep the size issue in mind as I proceed to other guest races. I guess I should have checked the wiki before asking, but I forgot all about Elven Architect. Anyway, lots of great tips (except for the thing with the ruler!). ;-) Thanks again!