• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random manufacturing boosts

DeletedUser4163

On Monday 4/16/18 INNO seemed fit to give random boosts to players, I have sent a support ticket, I tweeted and read facebook and have yet to receive any information as to why these individuals were giving an advantage (free of charge), this is the second time this has happened.

All Im asking is a explanation, its not hard INNO , its not going to cause you distress. you cant be sued but you can be open with your communications to us. If its a technical issue tell us [-].

The mods closed another thread on this so keep it civil
Closing this thread. If you cannot have a discussion relaying your displeased while remaining respectful to the Moderators, Innogames, Each Other, and the Rules than this thread has no business being open. Cleaned and closed.

Xelenia

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheryll

Set Designer
All Im asking is a explanation, its not hard INNO , its not going to cause you distress. you cant be sued but you can be open with your communications to us. If its a technical issue tell us, hiding only makes you look like Trump.

[-]From the Beta threads, Inno has said that they are testing this new feature (of selective giving of manufactory boosts). There were several bugs found on Beta, which were addressed before it was tested on live (where a few more bugs were found). Our servers are not usually testing sites, but in this case the test was whether what was compatible in Beta could be transferred over to live.

DeletedUser9601

Since the game developers don't really come into the forums to explain themselves, let's have some baseless guessing about the rationale:

1. Testing a new spell - maybe in the future this "boost" will be tied to a spell or to an instant.
2. Testing a new retention mechanism - maybe Inno wants to be able to offer these bonuses to inactive players to draw them back in.
3. Testing a random bonus to frequent log-ins - maybe Inno wants to encourage more players to log in frequently; perhaps every Monday is "Manufactory Monday," and over time, every player gets this boost on a Monday.
4. Testing a new game mechanic - maybe this is going to come into play in a new guest race, event or Fellowship Adventure?

DeletedUser4163

Thanks folks for replies, this however is not what Im seeking. While your replies are most likely true they are not official. The dev's do not answer any questions and its damn near impossible to reach them, support offers no support on this issue, Tweets offer no resolution nor does Facebook, all Im asking is a explanation thats official, admitting mistakes will not result in condemnation and most likely will result in many of us accepting the response.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
all Im asking is a explanation thats official, admitting mistakes will not result in condemnation and most likely will result in many of us accepting the response.
What do they need to explain that hasn't already been explained? They're testing a new feature. They don't owe anyone any explanation just because some people don't like that, and just because some people don't like it doesn't make it a mistake.

DeletedUser5800

What do they need to explain that hasn't already been explained?
Why they picked super bright orange for the buttons! If they are testing a future feature and secretly paying any attention to any of this I would offer the input, "Please ease back on the aggressiveness of the color by taking it down a few shades, I found it overly abrasive and irritating." ;)

DeletedUser13255

Again. This is complete and utter GARBAGE! I also posted a screenshot of the reply that I got from support, but it was removed by a moderator because "we don't discuss support tickets here".

Basically, (paraphrasing here) what it said was "Sorry you're unhappy, but it was random for a few players. Maybe you'll get it next time".

This whole thing makes me so angry. Whoever made the decision to roll this boost out for about half the players but not ALL the players, really messed up. Not spending another penny on this game until they make this right.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Why they picked super bright orange for the buttons! If they are testing a future feature and secretly paying any attention to any of this I would offer the input, "Please ease back on the aggressiveness of the color by taking it down a few shades, I found it overly abrasive and irritating." ;)

I could add that I would prefer blue. Hahaha :p

Seriously though. Who do folks think are going to answer and would they be satisfied with the answer? Honestly, if I was management for support I might not be in a hurry to have all of the tickets answered. They are not Inno so think about spending your entire day reading what I'm guessing are very negative messages all day when you cannot do anything about it anyway. Just my opinion but I'm thinking support is there for when something doesn't work and this is working as Inno intended. They rolled it out even after the complaints on Beta. Sadly, those who feel slighted are still going to feel slighted. If they get it at another time then those who got it this time will have a turn at pouting because they didn't get it.

DeletedUser4163

What do they need to explain that hasn't already been explained? They're testing a new feature. They don't owe anyone any explanation just because some people don't like that, and just because some people don't like it doesn't make it a mistake.

Sorry you are missing the point or I wasn't clear enough

Why are some people getting these and others not?

Did I miss a key component to the game?

Did I not do a quest?

Did I not respond to a mail?

Did I miss a research?

There are many questions and no response from Support or INNO as a whole only speculation. Its simple public relations to your client base "we are testing a new reward system" "we are having technical difficulties" so many appropriate answers if they (INNO) would only give them.

StarLoad

Sorry you are missing the point or I wasn't clear enough

Why are some people getting these and others not?

Did I miss a key component to the game?

Did I not do a quest?

Did I not respond to a mail?

Did I miss a research?

There are many questions and no response from Support or INNO as a whole only speculation. Its simple public relations to your client base "we are testing a new reward system" "we are having technical difficulties" so many appropriate answers if they (INNO) would only give them.
No I am not official, but I was in the Dev staff of a game,Have been a game manager, Have been a Beta and Alpha tester, Have done my stint in cust support and answered thousands of tickets, Mod and such....
Random means random some get it and some dont. I didnt get a diamond prize, this morning in my 4 wishing wells like I did last night. Thats the nature of RANDOM.

It is time everyone just let this go it was likely a test and from the reactions of many I would doubt they would repeat it. It is a game chill out and enjoy, or logoff.

Edward

DeletedUser4163

Once again missing the point, no offense but your response is speculation.

All of the responses here may be right but they are not from INNO. Telling me you saw it on the Beta thread is not official, telling me joesmith from your sisters nephews worlds is not official. INNO wont answer through support or thier Twitter/facebook so how else are we to get a official response to a product/service I have paid for.