• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random manufacturing boosts

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
do you seriously think you corrected me?
and if so. you missed one
and i do not mean my ee cummings styling

NO! :eek: Just kidding around. That is a joke my son sent me years ago re my Dad when he was still with us. Something about comforting a grammar Nazi hence the "there, their, they're". No offense meant! If I knew how to post a pic I would have just posted the joke.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Their probably just unaware of the affect they're words wood have on us. lets not waist time, we should just except it. I wouldn't altar a single word. They've literally been served there just deserts, and I suposably would of maid the same mistake. They probably never past English class anyway, and your far two picky about alot of these things.

Queue @Ashrem screaming internally... or maybe even allowed (ha! one more!)

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Their probably just unaware of the affect they're words wood have on us. lets not waist time, we should just except it. I wouldn't altar a single word. They've literally been served there just deserts, and I suposably would of maid the same mistake. They probably never past English class anyway, and your far two picky about alot of these things.