• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random thoughts

CanDaMan

I wonder, if in future upgrades of units, adding 1 square of movement in heavy melee units would be good. I.E. 'Quicker Paladin".

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I certainly wouldn't mind, but then of course the enemy would have increased movement too. I'm not sure if it might just cancel each other out.

CanDaMan

True, but it would change the playing field (as it were), and require an adjustment in thinking about the sequence of play. Offering a fresher play-style is not always bad. Maybe someone can come up with a countering adjustment to negate the new threat. Just throwing ideas out there!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'd like to see, and have suggested, adding one movement to the light melee as they are much weaker than the heavy melee. Adding one movement square to all light melee would just make all of them on a better footing against all the other types of troops. Right now my frogs just shoot them before they get half way across the board and that, as they say, is that. I'm sure in the auto-fight my light melee are getting the same treatment. They just can't cross the board fast enough to be as effective as other troops and are so weak that they seldom survive the trip.

AJ

BrinDarby

Auto-battle is a Joke, even the battle simulator @ architect, has better AI choices.

Movement can be lessen'd by initiative... those froggs will attack a cerebus before
your other LM troops, giving them a chance to cross the board, maybee ;)

Because the ingame AI pretty much goes on "initiative", players can use that to
thier advantage easily.... especially now that even a CH 2-4 player can train both
cerebus's and something else @ the same time.... ( was harder before ya could do that )

Its also why WitchesHut giving frogs is awesome.... if you're facing ohh, hmmmm
2 cannoneers, 2 mages, and a ranger .... , you throw up 2 frogs, 3 cerebuses ...
your frogs keep the cannoneers busy while the cerebuses take out 1st the mages,
then the ranger....

Most of the time, cerebus's can be used as "bait" so the rest of your troops
can get into range to do thier damage .... hehehehehe

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Shouldn't this thread be moved to "discussion"?
Edit: Never mind. Maybe yes, maybe no, but I just woke up and have no business being here yet. :rolleyes:

▓? Here, have a cup on me. It should help. ░? Or with cream?

AJ