• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ranked # 6th (as of today) Elvenar`s Protection Seeks New Members

DeletedUser1996

Hello Ruffe here- Our very Active, Fun, always learning, Daily Players Fellowship is seeking the same.
All Boosts are welcome . Folks ,We are very active-we mostly Talk a lot, Learn a lot, Tourny A lot ,Share A lot,Laugh a lot and Trade a lot !!-And much, much more A lot. We have Two openings -Even though it seems we are Full !!!
BONUS : We`re are nice folk here-with NO Snotnoses or Snooty up turned noses ! lol
Will consider folk around 70000 -but really seeking folk 80000+ and Up ,Up and Up !
Message Ruffe if you are ready for a change in yer gaming life -What ya say` think you got what it takes ?
Come Laugh,Learn,Share and Grow Stronger with us !
Cheers,
Ruffe
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7978

Just to say I'm interested. I play daily. Started in April and now have a score of 60,000. I know that's 20k short, but I'm growing, so please keep me in mind when you have a vacancy. Have fun!

DeletedUser7978

Hi again. I found a fellowship. Good luck and thanks.