• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RANKED #6th ELVENAR`S PROTECTION Seeking New Awesome Member

• Thread starter DeletedUser1996
  • Start date

DeletedUser1996

Hello Ruffe here- Our very Active, Fun, always learning, Daily Players Fellowship is seeking the same.
All Boosts are welcome . Folks ,We are very active-we mostly Talk a lot, Learn a lot, Tourny A lot ,Share A lot,Laugh a lot and Trade a lot !!-And much, much more A lot.
BONUS : We`re are nice folk here-with NO Snotnoses or Snooty up turned noses ! lol
Will consider folk around 100000 -but really seeking folk 100000+ and Up ,Up and Up !
Message Ruffe if you are ready for a change in yer gaming life -What ya say` think you got what it takes ?
Come Laugh,Learn,Share and Grow Stronger with us !
Cheers,
Ruffe
:)

DeletedUser9834

I currently an in a fellowship but I feel alone.. no one seems to do the tournaments and now I am apparently doing the fellowship thingy alone.. I am a daily player and LOVE this game.. I am not sure if I am at ur level that u are looking for but I have started all the fairy stuffies and love watching my things ever evolve ... I am looking for a fellowship that is active in the extra stuff and where I don't feel like I am the only one playing.. I visit everyone on my map every day to try and help and I trade things and accept trades as often as I can... I also like to leave little notes for people when I think their world or whatever is totally awesome.. which I find a lot of interesting places who are ahead of me but that just inspires me to keep on building!! but I like to let them know how awesome their place is and how I am DROOLING over it and can't wait till my game is at their level!! well check out my little place I made and hopefully I might be a good fit for you... thanks.................. silverbugmartha... AKA Chechasita

fevsp76

I concur with Silverbugmartha, I just fianaly gave up and left - I am alone -It doesn't feel any different, but I am annoyed that i am missing out- ha- ugh-

fevsp76

are you still looking? I am an Elf -Iv been playing for about a year- but my goal is more focused on helping others then myself- I love helping others with KP, & Trades. I am on every day -I am active in all Tournaments and Quests- but my score is only 17532- I am boosted in Marble, Crystal & Gems- Wondering if I might be a good fit> Thanks fevsp76

Gaelio

Checking if you still have openings. My FS just began to sag. Trades are mainly picked up by World Map. I'm almost through Orcs and on to Wood Elves. Boosts are planks, scrolls, dust. I play daily, do tourneys, visits, and events, and certainly trade and take trades. I'm not chatty on the message board, but I like to read the posts and have a laugh. Thanks, Gaelio