• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ranking and Stats

DeletedUser3916

When I hover over my rank, what is the World Map Progress mean? Is it some kind of calculation or ranking? I expand when I have interesting neighbors to reach or contest requires a bunch of relics, but otherwise growing at leisurely pace. For reference my progress number is 28171 and province count is 370.

DeletedUser9601

World Map Progress is number of provinces cleared. Each province ring gives a different amount of points (harder provinces give more points), so a person who cleared 10 provinces in a ring would have fewer points than someone who cleared 10 provinces in one direction.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
you gain points for each province cleared, the points are based on the distance the province is from your town. So 1 point per province in ring 1 and 6 points per province in ring 6. You can see this when you look at a province, the ranking points you will earn is shown. It also makes it easy to figure our which ring your province is in.