• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ranking points not received

fransita

Greetings~ I just upgraded my mercenary Camp today from level 19 to level 20. According to the upgrade info, I should have recieved a few thousand + ranking points for that, although I received ZERO RANKING POINTS! Wondering if it was due to the fact that I used time spells to reduce the time for upgrading?? Can anyone tell me how to rectify this or find out more info?? Thank you!!!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know the answer to your problem, but I do know that using time instants would have nothing to do with it. Hopefully someone will come on soon and ask the right questions. The best thing to do would be to message Helya to ask her to look into it, I think.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Greetings~ I just upgraded my mercenary Camp today from level 19 to level 20. According to the upgrade info, I should have recieved a few thousand + ranking points for that, although I received ZERO RANKING POINTS! Wondering if it was due to the fact that I used time spells to reduce the time for upgrading?? Can anyone tell me how to rectify this or find out more info?? Thank you!!!
The ranking points are added when the upgrade is started, not when it completes, so you should have received your points a few prior to the finished upgrade. You are welcome to put in a support ticket if you'd like us to check further.

getmomo

The ranking points are added when the upgrade is started, not when it completes, so you should have received your points a few prior to the finished upgrade. You are welcome to put in a support ticket if you'd like us to check further.

Except for ancient wonders, you get those points when the upgrade is finished.