• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rant May the Pit BURN IN HELL

HonuMoana

I'm done. I've had enough. I will never again play the Pit. Go take your stinking, hopeless, disgusting torture device and just shove it right up there where the sun don't shine. I am personally staggered that you insist on torturing your players with it.

I will be honest, on some level it probably is an interesting commentary upon politics. Since it clearly demonstrates how stupid people can be, and how much they are willing to do stupid things for stupid reasons if a group wants them to do them.

Given the present state of politics in the world, I suppose it has a certain level of honesty. Much like the Diving Platform. However, at least I got a good laugh out of the Diving Platform. I have NEVER gotten one speck of laughter out of the Pit, aside from my derision of it. Those are my laughs, not the game's. Period.

Hey game runners and game developers! GO STICK YOUR PIT STRAIGHT UP YOUR STINKY BUTTS. I will NEVER play it again. Period.

Go make some other fools the slaves to your worthless machine.

Finally, I will express my opinion in my best Braveheart voice: FREEDOM!!!

RANT over. Proceed with your insanity, and thanks for listening.

Huor

In the immortal words of The Bruce Dickinson, “I gotta have more cowbell!”

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You mean the thing that has been after the 3rd stage ever since the FAs were added to the game? Yeah, the Pit is a pain, but in the top fellowships, some members will make enough of every badge to make around 5000 points on their own just from the Pit. That is where those crazy high scores come from.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I'm done. I've had enough. I will never again play the Pit. Go take your stinking, hopeless, disgusting torture device and just shove it right up there where the sun don't shine. I am personally staggered that you insist on torturing your players with it.

@HonuMoana, I too hate the pit. What can we replace it with? There has to be something.