• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RavenQuest now recruiting

DeletedUser16433

Hoping to find the many players out there, who have become just as disenchanted with the many fellowships available. as we are. We enjoy the game and love to have fun doing it. We're not a bunch of prudes and a bit of friendly competition is enjoyed by all. Just fed up with the ones who only join a fellowship for the trades. A fellowship is so much more than that.

Tourneys and FAs are NOT optional. Everyone will participate. We're looking for active players to build a cohesive team to better us all. We're not hung up on ranking. I would rather have 10 littles that bust their butts than 10 giants that sit on them.

I use msg/mail and chat to communicate to the fellowship. If you use the phone app, you better check in on chat. I'm looking for 2 more mages. would like to have chat covered for most of the time. Players who can answer questions and keep members up do date on what's happening. Especially important during FA. All ideas and suggestions will be taken seriously. If it can benefit all members sure, why not.

Members with a score of 6,000 or more are expected to pull at least 500 points on tourneys. Everyone will benefit and no one will get the benefit of the chests without the effort.

2 or 3 star trades, don't care if they are cross tier as long as they are fair. No less than 3 visits per week are required. If you're going to be gone for more than a week, let us know.

If this sounds like something you would be up for, come on in. The door is open.