• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reactivate Recipes in M.A.

WolfSinger

How about a way to reactivate a recipe.

For example if I get Pet Food as a recipe in my Magic Academy and I craft it; it would be cool to have a way to reactivate that recipe after crafting is finished so I can get another one before the recipes refresh.

This could be done by the player paying a fee in gold to the M.A. to reactivate a recipe they want to craft a second time. This fee could increase by 50% each time they wish to reactivate the SAME recipe in a row.

For example - if I craft Pet Food and then wish to reactive the recipe I would have to pay X amount in gold to reactivate - then if I use time boosts to collect early and I wish to craft another one - I would then have to pay X amount plus an additional 50% to reactivate for a third crafting. And so on.

NOTE: Once the M.A. refreshes the list of available recipes - the option to reactivate should be removed. This is to prevent a player from keeping a specific recipe up for an extended period of time.

Setting the costs fairly high based on rarity of recipe and the increasing cost of reactivating should prevent this from seriously unbalancing the game.

Thank You for your consideration

Pheryll

Set Designer
NOTE: Once the M.A. refreshes the list of available recipes - the option to reactivate should be removed. This is to prevent a player from keeping a specific recipe up for an extended period of time.

This point gets really dicey. If you are crafting a recipe at the time the recipes refresh, then the one you are working on remains one of the options and the rest of the slots are filled with different recipes. Also most recipes are at least 3 hours (some over 5 hours) to craft within a 6 hour time window. If it is difficult to finish the recipe and collect before the 6 hour time frame (which may have already begun hours before you selected the recipe) then I do not see a lot of support for something that almost necessarily requires the use of time instants.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, I do not see developers jumping at this idea. The ability to reactivate a craft does not only go against the set up of the game but will introduce a balance issue.

Xeliana