• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ready to join fairly active team

Sammy Golden

Elvenar has become my go to coffee break game for the past few months. I play just my single town about once a day more or less, and I just started Chapter IV. Hoping to find a fairly active fellowship to relax with and learn more about the game.

I'm liking the new Air Trader event and need just one more hub to complete the set.

Boosts are plank, silk, gem

Sammy Golden

Palta

Give us a try- Founders. We do tournaments and visits. Sent you an invite.
You can join directly or message me- Palta (Archmage)

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am not on your world, Sammy, but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum!

LisaMV

Elvenar has become my go to coffee break game for the past few months. I play just my single town about once a day more or less, and I just started Chapter IV. Hoping to find a fairly active fellowship to relax with and learn more about the game.

I'm liking the new Air Trader event and need just one more hub to complete the set.

Boosts are plank, silk, gem

Sammy Golden
Sammy ~ I wrote you a message in Arendyll... :)

Sammy Golden

Give us a try- Founders. We do tournaments and visits. Sent you an invite.
You can join directly or message me- Palta (Archmage)

Thanks for the invite Palta. I've already made my way to another FS.

See you in the fields!
Sammy Golden