• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Really need Silk/Crystal

DeletedUser137

i have 1 of each. they dont produce much. I am thinking of building more just a space/road requirement thing bothering me.

DeletedUser

I'm allocating space to build two of each. The only neighbor I've got who is producing tier 2 goods has the same boost as me - silk. So I'm trying to compensate by producing a ton on my own, as well as utilizing the wholesaler.

DeletedUser140

Help all your neighbors each day, with the coin you get buy silk or crystal. Also have the quest up that will give you supplies when you get the required coin. I know it is not much, but every little bit helps.

DeletedUser1280

I have several trade offers but seem to be the only one trading

DeletedUser594

The neighborhoods are not great for trade. You will probably find nearly all of your trade will be with your fellowship and you will want to join one, if you haven't already, that keeps an eye toward boosted ratio balance so that trade keeps moving.
Happy Gaming

DeletedUser43

I agree with varron. I get very few trades from my neighborhood. My fellowship on the other hand is spectacular for trading. We make sure to have players with similar needs and we try very hard to balance out the goods we need. If we can't then we can sometimes do massive trades with other fellowships or roving traders.

DeletedUser1174

YEP i find the same issue with my neighborhood i have 3 maybe active players all very small im feeding them goods to try and keep them happy and playing the game it appears to be a common theme on the game. i have discovered around 180 players almost all are inactive and no longer play the game.
realistically its a much better idea to join a good Fellowship and trade with your fellow members as most leaders and/or recruiters try and aim for a balance of boosted goods within the group as this benefits all the players and prevents you from getting stalled in your cities building and aspirations

DeletedUser43

Plus, once you join a fellowship you no longer have to waste time on producing inefficient goods. You can just produce what you are boosted for and then trade for everything. Even if you trade 2 to 1 in someone else's favor, that is a lot better than only making a paltry 1/5 of what you would if you produce a nonboosted good on your own.

DeletedUser1174

I have lots of scrolls to trade for them. Please look on the market.
If you would like to you could accept my invitation to join our Fellowship and see if it works out better for you i mass produce crystals and we make plenty of silk too here is our groups name: PHOENIX POWER
Regards
Mage Marc