• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest_05.jpg

Better.

Tehya1

All you have to do is not complete every map province as soon as you scout it. Ever since I got into the more advanced chapters with longer scout times around 2 years ago, I have kept scouted, ready to go map provinces available. Specifically because I know events include quests that will require me to complete map encounters. The only time in the last 2 years I have NOT had available provinces was when I moved from chapter 16 to ch 17. With the help of portal profits, I moved through ch 16 quicker than my scout could work and opening up the chest to start ch 17 required every scouted province I had (in fact, I had to time boost the final 2 in order to open the chest). Of course, the long, protracted slog that was ch 17 cured this issue. My scout had plenty of time to work while I did that chapter...
I am at that point too. I also just don't scout as much. My cities are so packed with event trinkets that I can delete or teleport stuff to make room for more stuff. I rarely scout anything not green, so I have plenty of available provinces. Timers are another story . . .:p

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So in Davis - you have to use the buttons, like select 'events', then make sure that Phoenix 2023 is loaded. In TomatoeHu's Spreadsheet, select the tab at the bottom that has quest list. For Prim's site, select 'Missioni' and make sure to set the site to translate to English.

Tehya1

So quiet for the last few days of an event. Is everyone feeling meh about it or are there no complaints?

The quests have been doable for me, and I have a good chance of getting all of the artifacts in most of my cities. Got some cool buildings, goods, troop instants, et all. Not sure if this event was easier, or if I just learned how to manage event currency and quests, but I have no complaints beyond the kp daily. lol

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I should be fine with the last four daily quests, but of course 20 relics hits one day after Tournament finishes. I have enough scouted provinces to complete it though, and can use Magic Academy as well if needed.

1682116233649.png

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Can't you just not login on the day the tournament ends until after the daily quest drops?

Edit: I mean log in, but log out before the tournament ends. Wait a few hours until the next daily quest drops, log in and solve the quest with the tournament rewards?

Moho

Chef
I have a good chance of getting all of the artifacts in most of my cities.
Good job. Most events seem doable for me, but this time only one of my three cities can boast the usual luck. I can only hope the next FA will offer the opportunity to obtain the last necessary artifact.
IMG02.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So quiet for the last few days of an event. Is everyone feeling meh about it or are there no complaints?

The quests have been doable for me, and I have a good chance of getting all of the artifacts in most of my cities. Got some cool buildings, goods, troop instants, et all. Not sure if this event was easier, or if I just learned how to manage event currency and quests, but I have no complaints beyond the kp daily. lol
The quests have been doable for me too ... no issues on those (I'm parked in Chapter 18).

This was the first time I ever bought a stash hut. Since I negotiate the spire often, I wanted a second base. I just got it last night, although I'll only have one artifact for the second (the one from the FA ... or does the FA give two?). Since the bases are never offered again once you have one, I'll put it in storage and just hope for artifacts in the future.

Deleted User - 849411552

The quests have been doable for me too ... no issues on those (I'm parked in Chapter 18).

This was the first time I ever bought a stash hut. Since I negotiate the spire often, I wanted a second base. I just got it last night, although I'll only have one artifact for the second (the one from the FA ... or does the FA give two?). Since the bases are never offered again once you have one, I'll put it in storage and just hope for artifacts in the future.
@Darielle - yes I've enjoyed good success with the quests too. I admit that I used the Chests tab in TomatoeHu's sheets rather than think the "Best for Grand Prizes" selections through for myself.

As a Spire negotiator, I definitely want the second Astral Phoenix too. I have never bought the Stash Hut and was in two minds about doing so this time. Its good to know you had success with the Hut.

As it is I will likely use diamonds on the last day to make up the shortfall for the second Phoenix. (there will probably be a short discount period for buying game tokens on the last day). I've never done that before either, but fortunately I have accumulated a good stash of diamonds.

If you have already got the second Phoenix you will likely finish in at least the Silver league. That will earn you another artifact. I think the FA does typically award two artifacts as well, but you never know.