• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

Deleted User - 849411552

Since it seems that this event will be followed by another event and not an FA it maybe that when an FA does come around there will only be one phoenix artifact offered on Stage 2. Seems like this happened last year. :rolleyes:
Yes, that is entirely possible. But lately they have been giving us a Tome in each of Stage 2 and 3, so we can choose the artifact we want. Fingers crossed! :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle - yes I've enjoyed good success with the quests too. I admit that I used the Chests tab in TomatoeHu's sheets rather than think the "Best for Grand Prizes" selections through for myself.

As a Spire negotiator, I definitely want the second Astral Phoenix too. I have never bought the Stash Hut and was in two minds about doing so this time. Its good to know you had success with the Hut.

As it is I will likely use diamonds on the last day to make up the shortfall for the second Phoenix. (there will probably be a short discount period for buying game tokens on the last day). I've never done that before either, but fortunately I have accumulated a good stash of diamonds.

If you have already got the second Phoenix you will likely finish in at least the Silver league. That will earn you another artifact. I think the FA does typically award two artifacts as well, but you never know.
Ooh ... that would be great. If the FA does two and I get one from silver (yeah, I'll end up there) then that will bring me to level 4 on the second base. That would be a big help.

Good luck with your second base!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Since it seems that this event will be followed by another event and not an FA it maybe that when an FA does come around there will only be one phoenix artifact offered on Stage 2. Seems like this happened last year. :rolleyes:
Ah well ... it's a lot harder to get a 2nd base than artifacts, so I'm ok either way. They'll come around eventually.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Confirming that worked. Not logging in between tournament end, and new daily quest release, gave me the relics from the tournament to fulfill the new daily quest.
image_2023-04-23_102728702.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Confirming that worked. Not logging in between tournament end, and new daily quest release, gave me the relics from the tournament to fulfill the new daily quest.

Yes, I have been doing that for a year or two now. I never log in on Fridays, for the CCs, or Saturdays, for the relics or enchantments, between the end of the Spire or tournament and the next game day start and the new quest becomes active.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Yes, I have been doing that for a year or two now. I never log in on Fridays, for the CCs, or Saturdays, for the relics or enchantments, between the end of the Spire or tournament and the next game day start and the new quest becomes active.

The technique also works for scouting. If the scout is to finish a few hours before the quest is unlocked, you refrain from logging in until after the unlock time, and then the scout completes after the quest unlocks.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The technique also works for scouting. If the scout is to finish a few hours before the quest is unlocked, you refrain from logging in until after the unlock time, and then the scout completes after the quest unlocks.

Nope, that only works if the scout finishes after the start of the new game day, otherwise it will not count. I have been hurt by that more than once, as a scout will finish maybe an hour before start of day, but logging in after start of day does not count it for a quest.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Nope, that only works if the scout finishes after the start of the new game day, otherwise it will not count. I have been hurt by that more than once, as a scout will finish maybe an hour before start of day, but logging in after start of day does not count it for a quest.
I've had it work for me when the scout would have finished before the new day. Unless something has changed since, the quest unlock occurs before the scout completion is registered.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Im not sure if the final results are fairly good or fairly bad this time...
As always, both cities did all quests, two ashen, 100 email, collected around city at same time, quest bonus currency etc.. Both went for grand prizes/feathers

Dom
Currency: 5489
Currency bonus quest: 100 &150 = 250
Currency from chests: 14 chests totaling 1630
Total currency combined: 7369

Feathers: 285 / Got portrait
silver league: 274+

Necro
Currency: 5498
Currency bonus quest: 100 &150 = 250
Currency from chests: 14 chests totaling 1250
Total currency combined: 6748

Feathers: 271 / No portrait
Bronze league / three short of silver at 274+

So both cities got 9 artifacts which is the base line imo. So im happy about that. But i would have got no where near that without the random bonus chests. Making the success or failure of the even down to randomness; which is a horrible design idea.
Both cities got 14 chests of bonus currency but there was still a 400 currency difference in the totals of that bonus currency between two cities. And despite finishing everything and getting everything, short of spending money, and that bonus currency, necro still only reached bronze league.

So i got, or almost got, to where it should be this event. But only because of the chest bonuses showing up this time. Iv had many times where they didnt, and it was just a failure. So it still keeps me on edge about this system.

Side note: after all the experiments on cashing in methods, i do like the 3 chests the most now. Its the most simple and fastest to cash in on. Which is good for those that cash in everything on one day or have multiple cities.

Moho

Chef
only because of the chest bonuses showing up this time.
True. While one of my cities was lucky enough to get a second base, my other two cities managed to obtained the last artifact a couple of hours before the event was over. And I had to use the 100 sky essence gift in one of them.